A pupil wishing to enroll in All Aboard Charter School will need to provide the school with the following documents:
- A completed/signed Enrollment/Emergency Contact application (Green Form)
- A complete/signed PHLOTE form (home language survey).
- Proof of residency form with current copy of legitimate proof of current address, for example: utility bill, driver's license, bank statement or mortgage/lease/rental agreement.
At time of enrollment All Aboard Charter School will provide the parent/guardian with written notice that within 30 days they must submit one of the following:
- A certified copy of pupil's birth certificate or other reliable proof of identity and age, including baptismal certificate, an application for a social security number or original school registration records and an affidavit explaining the inability to provide a copy of the birth certificate.
The following documents will be required on first day of attendance. There are some exceptions for homeless and foster children.
- Immunization Records are due on the first day of attendance.
- A withdrawal slip from previous school if transferring from another Arizona school district.