A pupil wishing to enroll in All Aboard Charter School will need to provide the school with the following documents:
- A completed/signed enrollment application (Green Form)
- A certified copy of pupil's birth certificate or other reliable proof of identity and age, including baptismal certificate, an application for a social security number or original school registration records and an affidavit explaining the inability to provide a copy of the birth certificate.
- A copy of most updated immunization records
- A complete/signed home language survey
- A complete/signed free/reduced lunch survey
- A withdrawal slip from the prior school of enrollment (if Applicable)
- Proof of residency form with current copy of utility bill, driver's license, or mortgage/lease/rental agreement.