Kindergarten thru 5th grade will have a developmentally appropriate approach, which will have the children actively involved in the learning process. We have a literature-based curriculum. We will build on the student’s prior knowledge and personal interest through creative hands on approach. We offer a safe environment for children to construct knowledge through their interactions and experiences. We provide a consistent environment through out the day for children with an effortless transition into each classroom. Our curriculum is well aligned within the Arizona/Common Core Standards.
- We welcome Parent Involvement
- Parent workshops
- Investigations Math/enVisionMATH
- Harcourt Language Arts and Science
- Social Studies Weekly
- The Be Kind People Project (Character Development)
- Low teacher to student ratios